Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Post B: Text to Character

Dear Troy,
It seems like you are having a hard time with your obesity issue. I know that because of your obesity you think that nobody will want to become your friend. You also worry that no one will ever hang out with you or anything, because they think you are just a big gross person, who sweats a lot and huffs when he walks down the hallways at school. I know how you said you think everybody looks and laughs at you when you walk down the halls or are just standing some place, when really most people aren’t looking at you. You may not be the reason they are laughing. They might have just told a funny joke within their group or they might be talking about how much fun they had or something like that. I know how you met your new friend Curt and all you thought was he was a homeless guy trying to get money and food off of you but really he turned out to be a guitar legend.
For example, at the dump when he was playing the guitar he was the center of attention, everybody was talking about him and saying what a great guitar player he his and everything. I know you were scared going into being friends with new people, because you didn’t know what to expect when really you became friends with Curt and now your friends with a lot of new people that you met at the dump just because of him. You were scared people at the concert would laugh and make fun of you and your obesity when really nobody noticed.
I just wanted to let you know that I knew you were going through some tuff times so I just wanted to send you this letter.

No comments: