Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Post B
“What didn’t I give you? Haven’t I been a good father? What Didn’t I...”he cant finish the sentence. (71) Troy’s father tries to do everything for Troy to have him be successful with life and try to do as much as he can with his fathers support. Troy goes off with Curt and starts skipping school because he thinks now that he is going to be in a band he is going to make a lot of money so he doesn’t need to go to school. Troy’s father finds out about him skipping school when the school principal calls and tells Troy’s father he has not been attending school for almost a week now. Troy’s father has to sit Troy down and tell him about it. Troy then tells his father where he has been with Curt and how Curt’s stepfather threatened Curt and Troy. Then Troy tells his father about joining the band and Troy’s father denies it all and tells Troy he doesn’t want him being in a band or anything. When Troy comes home the next day he goes up to his room and finds his dad putting a drum kit together in the corner of his room. Troy doesn’t know what’s going on because his father just told him he didn’t want Troy in a band and now here he is putting drums together in his room. I found this quote good to show how much Troy’s father cares about him and how he want’s Troy to be successful at life and have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all the posting you have done and you make your book sound good. Do you like the book you are reading right now?
I love all the posting you have done and you make your book sound good. Do you like the book you are reading right now?
Post a Comment